Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I miss my best friend. For us to talk now is wrong I know we are both in separate families. We have built lives apart from one another and it would not be fair to talk but it does not make it any easier. You knew what I was thinking before I did, you knew just by the word Hi that there was something wrong. You knew how to show me that funny side of things. Make me laugh and have a good time. With one conversation or one touch you knew how to make me feel better and like the most important person in the world. You were my best friend. No matter how stupid I felt or what I did I could tell you because it wouldn't have changed your opinion of me. Now I find myself going through life with a piece of me missing. I don't have that bond with anyone else because it just was one of a kind. So I am missing you now. Especially after a day like today. When the past comes back to haunt you and you just feel like you can't take it anymore. You would have known exactly what to say so that I would not feel this cloud of shame and failure. The only good thing I can say is that although I didn't have you, I do have my handsome boys when I get home. They pulled me up! So I guess in a way God new that with your absence my boys would be my support, my new best friends! So here's to remembering those you love but are no longer in your life, but appreciating who is in your life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment